Thursday, November 20, 2014

Holiday Gift Exchange Layout





You may remember a little while back that I was one of the winners of the Close To My Heart Spooky Crafting Adventure Contest.

For my prize, I was allowed to choose any Cut Above Kit from the Annual Inspirations book.

I chose the Holiday Treat Bag Kit.

But I decided to use it in a different way... does that surprise you at all?  lol






In December, me and some of my friends will be getting together for a gift exchange, so I thought I would make a layout.  

If I end up with lots of photos, I will just make another page to go with this single one, as I have lots of leftovers from the kit.











Cut Above Holiday Treat Bag Kit





Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used are all CTMH:
Papers:  White Daisy and Glacier CS; Holiday Treat Bag Kit
Stamps:  Framework Alphabet, Jumping Geometrics - new Dec. 1st, All the Details, A Little Gift, Happiness Lives Here - retired
Inks:  Black, Versamark
Markers:  Turquoise Blue, Leaf Green, Carmine, Cherry Pink
Embellishments:  Holiday Treat Bag Kit circle stickers, Black and Red Shimmer Trim, Red Enamel Heart, Black and White Enamel Stars
Other:  3D foam tape, Micro-tip Scissors, Clear Embossing Powder











5 comments:

mimi said...

I love the way you think and use our products in so many unexpected ways! Thanks for sharing, Vicki Emmerson (fellow CTMH consultant)

Lauren said...

Love this idea- I was also one of the winners from that competition and got the same bags as you, so thanks for the inspiration on how to use them in a different way/

Katy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!

Lynn D said...

How clever this is! Cute too!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Well, pick my jaw up off the floor!!!
I can't believe what you did - and I LOVE it! This is so creative - my goodness, Vicki, you are my hero! When I grow up I want to have as much talent and you have in your little finger!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin