Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry, Merry Christmas




This is likely the last card I will be sharing before Christmas.  :)





I stamped the border directly onto the card base using Cranberry ink and a stamp from the One-Way Borders set.


For the wreath from the Merry Merry stamp set, I inked it in Sweet Leaf ink then rolled the outer edges in Topiary ink.

Then I stamped the berries (with pine cones) in Cranberry ink and stamped it on top of the wreath.

Then I stamped it again but this time with Saddle ink onto a scrap piece of Colonial White cardstock and then cut out the little pine cones and just glued them on top of the red ones.

I inked the bird/holly image with Cranberry ink and stamped it directly onto the wreath.

Then I used my scissors to trim the wreath out and used 3D foam tape to pop it off of the card.

The sentiment banner was also stamped onto scrap cardstock and trimmed out and I used 3D foam tape to raise it in the center so it sits higher than the wreath. 

Lastly I added a couple of Clear Bitty Sparkles and some Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel onto the bird.





I wish you all a very merry Christmas!





Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Topiary Paper Fundamentals; Colonial White CS
Stamps:  Merry Merry, One-Way Borders
Inks:  Cranberry, Topiary, Sweet Leaf, Saddle
Embellishments:  Clear Bitty Sparkles, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel - retired
Other:  3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors





1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Merry Christmas, Vicki!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin