Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Totally Awesome



Today is the last day to take advantage of this month's CTMH Deal of the Decade special offer where when you purchase $50 worth of product, you can buy an unlimited amount of C and D sized stamp sets from the Annual Inspirations catalog for just $10 each.  

I grabbed a bunch myself, including the Feathers stamp set I used on this card.



(my card was inspired by this one I found on Pinterest done by TooManyCats)




I also used a new stamp set from the Seasonal Expressions mini catalog called You're the Bomb.  
(CTMH donates $3 from each purchase of this set and it goes to Operation Smile.)


And I paired the stamps with one paper from the Hopscotch pack.


I guess this is my last post of the year.


Happy creating, and have a safe and happy new year!  :)




Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Hopscotch; Colonial White CS
Stamps:  You're the Bomb, Feathers, You Rock - retired
Inks:  Flaxen, Sunset, Glacier, Saddle
Embellishment:  Brown Embossing Floss - retired
Other:  Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel - retired, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin