Ok, so admittedly I have quite a few photos sitting on my laptop of past projects I've made but haven't shared yet.
Here is one of those projects.
The original idea that I came across for using a large circle to create a box was from Andrea Walford, but I discovered that none of the links were working anymore, so I can't link up to the original instructions.
So I took out my ruler and my treat holder, wrote down the basic scoring measurements, and made up my own instructions to share with you.
Circle Treat Box
- Cut a 8 1/2" circle out of cardstock
- Score the circle at 5" and 5 1/2"
- Turn circle and score at 1 5/8", 2 1/8", 6 3/8", 6 7/8" (Tip: I used a ruler to make sure it was square before I scored these lines)
- Fold on all score lines using a bone folder to get a nice crisp fold
- Use your scissors to trim off the pieces (shown in photo below)
- Adhere sides of box together
Happy creating! :)
Supplies used are all CTMH (unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Lollydoodle - retired; White Daisy, Black, Lagoon CS
Stamp: Big Top
Inks: Black, Sunset, Lagoon, Whisper
Markers: Lagoon, Sunset - both retired
Embellishments: Aqua Dots
Punches: Large Oval (SU), 5/8" circle (EK), Scallop Border
Other: Circle cutter (MS), Micro-tip scissors, bone folder, 3D foam tape