Monday, February 16, 2015

Celebrate Today



If you have followed me for a while, you will know how I love to random stamp to create my own papers.

Here's a pretty color combination for you.  :)





The sentiment is Silver embossed, so it has that nice shimmer to it.

I also used a Pastel Green Twin Shin-Han marker to color the Clear and Bitty Sparkles to match the Flaxen color.




Really a very simple card, but I love the finished look.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  White Daisy, Flaxen CS
Stamps:  A Happy Hello - Feb. SOTM, The Party Is On - retired Hostess set, Dreamin' WOTG - retired
Inks:  Flaxen, Slate, Glacier, Versamark; Pastel Green marker
Embellishments:  Clear and Bitty Sparkles
Other:  Silver Embossing Powder, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape




3 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Gorgeous, Vicki!

Morgan Vogt said...

Really pretty - I love using our markers to color embellishments!

Unknown said...

Love this...especially the awesome color combo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin