Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy Fabulous Birthday



Here is a perfect card for my friend's birthday.



 (Inspired by this card found on Pinterest by Lisa A.)



I created the stripe by adding strips of black cardstock onto the white card base.

I wanted a bright pink flower for my card, so I had to dig into my retired SU ink colors to find Pink Passion.  
Love it.  It really pops.


Happy creating!  :)





Supplies used are all CTMH (unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Black, White Daisy CS, Pink Passion CS (retired SU)
Stamps:  You're the Bomb, Happy to Be Friends, Pemberly WOTG set - retired
Inks:  Black, Pear, Versamark, Pink Passion (retired SU)
Embellishments:  Bitty Sparkle
Other:  Hello You Thinlits Dies (SU), White Embossing powder, 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors






2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I love this!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love the color!! It made me smile just looking at it! Very inspiring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin