Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Zoe Workshop on the Go: You are my Sunshine



Ahh, I finally found a few minutes in my day to share this layout.
 
It is of my great nephew, my niece and her hubby.
 
I had mentioned on my last post that Zoe had a more masculine side. 
 
And here it is!  ;)















I love having baby pictures to scrapbook.
 
Thankfully my niece sends me some great ones to help keep my creative mojo going!



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Zoe Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kit
Stamp:  Included in the Zoe Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kit - Zoe Workshop stamp set
Inks:  Glacier, Slate, Sorbet
Embellishments:  Included in the Zoe Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Kit - Zoe Assortment, Coral Shimmer Trim
Other:  Artistry Cricut Cartridge - NEW and available for order now, 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin