Monday, September 28, 2015

Have a one of a kind fabulous day!




Sorry for my absence on my blog lately.

I've been struggling with some serious food allergies for the past 2-3 months and all the fallout from that, and trying to get my health back on track.

 I was also having issues with Blogger not uploading any photos, ever since I did the Windows 10 update.  Ended up that I just needed to download Google Chrome and it seems to have fixed that issue.  ;)


Anyways, let's get to the good stuff...


Here's a fun card I made a while back using the new CTMH Watercolor Paints.







So fun!

Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Watercolor Paper; Black, White Daisy CS
Stamp:  Happy Everything - retired Operation Smile set
Ink:  Archival Black
Embellishments:  Clear and Bitty Sparkles, White Shimmer Trim, Black Enamel Star
Other:  Watercolor Paint, Paint Brushes, Micro-tip Scissors










2 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

I've missed your posts; glad you're back in blogger land.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Glad you are back! It was worth the wait, for me! This card is very cool! I love the pink balloon and matching glimmer tape. Did you watercolor the tape? I have used ShinHan markers to color them in the past. Just curious.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin