Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Joyous Life Layout


I created this layout back in September before I took a bit of a break from blogging...

We had just received our pictures from a Fall photo shoot with local photographer Jen Louie, and I just had to print a few and make a layout.









I used retired CTMH Huntington papers on this one.

Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH:
Papers:  Huntington - retired; Colonial White, Cocoa CS; Cashmere Paper Fundamentals
Embellishments:  Huntington Complements - retired, Natural Hemp - retired, Durable Artisan Studs
Other:  3D foam tape, Black journal pen



2 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

very pretty!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Gorgeous layouts! Your use of the papers and complements is perfect. Your. Photos are stunning and I can't believe how tall yours on has gotten!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin