Sunday, January 17, 2016

CTMH Charlotte Workshops Your Way (WYW)


Have you browsed through the new Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions catalog yet?

If you have, you would have seen Charlotte.

She's so pretty, isn't she?


This what you get to create with the new Charlotte Workshop Your Way Scrapbooking Kit:

Three gorgeous two page layouts...











And 9 pretty cards (three of each design).










I just love them.

I still had some scraps leftover, so I made a couple of cute cards that I will share with you next time!


Happy creating :)



Supplies used are all CTMH:

Charlotte Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking Kit, which includes:
  • 1 Charlotte Paper Packet
  • 1 Charlotte Complements
  • 3 Cardstock Sheets (1 Black, Whisper)
  • 1 Black & Gold Ribbon
  • 1 Treasured Puffies
Additional items needed for the cards:
  • My Acrylix Springtime Wishes Stamp Set
  • Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts (dies)
  • Watercolor Paints
  • Paintbrush Set
  • Watercolor Paper
  • Sorbet Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
  • Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin