Monday, February 15, 2016

Grade 5, 6 & 7 Folios


I got a full day to create on holiday Monday (BC Family Day) when a bunch of friends came over to my place to have a crafty day.

I pulled out Cole's grade 7, 8, 9 and 10 school photos and started playing catch up with the retired True Fit Folios that CTMH used to sell.  (I had previously prepped a bunch to get me through to his graduation).


Today I was just going to share his Grade 7 page, but then I realized that I hadn't shared his Grade 5 or Grade 6 folios yet, like I thought I had.  So I will quickly share those first...


I used retired CTMH Lucky papers on this his Grade 5 layout.




And I used retired CTMH Victory papers on his Grade 6 layout...





Now for my most recent one, this is his Grade 7 folio page.

I used retired CTMH ProPlayer papers and ProPlayer My Stickease on this one.




  These folios are great because I can tuck all of his report cards inside along with any other papers I want to keep.




You can see all the other folios I did for his album from Kindergarten through to Grade 4 HERE,

as well as the school page layout I made for the beginning of his elementary school album.


I will share the Grade 8 folio next time...


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH (unless otherwise noted):

Grade 7 Folio:

Papers:  ProPlayer papers - retired; White Daisy CS
Stamps:  Classmate Alphabet - retired, Chocolate Alphabet Small - retired
Ink:  Black, Slate
Embellishments:  ProPlayer My Stickease Assortment - retired, Pewter Eyelets - retired, Cranberry Brads - retired, DE Simple Numbers - retired
Other:  True Fit Folios - retired, Corner rounder, Craft Knife, Crop-A-Dile (WRMK), Circle Cutter (MS)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin