Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wavy Blooms Center Step Cards


I am still on a kick with the center step style cards.
(There is a link in my previous post to take you to the instructions for a center step card, although these are a narrower version.)

I really enjoyed making these.  :)







What I did was take some scrap pieces of White Daisy cardstock and painted rough circles in a bright yellow and vibrant blue using my CTMH watercolor paints.

Once they dried, I stamped the Wavy Blooms flower images over top of the painted cardstock.

Then I used my micro-tip scissors to hand cut the flowers out.

I set them on to the White Daisy cardstock rectangular piece, so I could judge where I wanted to stamp the leaves in Whisper ink.  After I stamped the images, I used a waterbrush to lightly color the leaves with Whisper ink.

I simply glued the flowers in place, and added the retired Metal Flowers to the centers of the flowers.

The black and blue gems on both cards are Clear Sparkles that I just colored with my ShinHan markers.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH:

Yellow card:
Paper:  Canary Paper Fundamentals; White Daisy and Canary CS
Stamps:  Wavy Blooms, Springtime Wishes, Balloon Wishes
Inks:  Black, Whisper; Black ShinHan Marker
Embellishments:  Clear Sparkles, Metal Flowers - retired
Other:  Watercolor Paint, Paint Brush, Waterbrush, 3D foam tape, Micro-tip Scissors, 

Blue card:
Paper:  Whisper Paper Fundamentals; White Daisy and Whisper CS
Stamps:  Wavy Blooms, Springtime Wishes, Balloon Wishes
Inks:  Black, Whisper; Cerulean Blue ShinHan Marker
Embellishments:  Clear Sparkles, Metal Flowers - retired
Other:  Watercolor Paint, Paint Brush, Waterbrush, 3D foam tape, Micro-tip Scissors



1 comment:

Becca-expressions said...

Oh...oh...oh!! I am in AWE of these!! You are always so inspiring that sometimes I take you for granted. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin