Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring Critters Watercolor Card


A little late to post since Easter has passed, but I thought I would share this cute card with you anyway.

I used the CTMH Springtime Critters stamp set and Springtime Critters Thin Cuts Dies on this one.

I also used a striped overlay and painted the stripes onto my White Daisy cardstock using our CTMH watercolor paints.

Note:  I prefer to stamp my image with Versamark and regular water-based Black ink, stamp it and then heat emboss it with clear embossing powder, so my image won't run when using paints or markers.  (As opposed to using an Archival Ink which stains my stamps.)





The bunny image was also done with the watercolor paints.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH (unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy, Slate CS
Stamp:  Spring Critters
Ink:  Black, Versamark
Embellishments:  Grey Enamel Gems, Coral Reef Sequins
Other:  Spring Critters Thin Cuts dies, 3D foam tape, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Watercolor paints, Paint brushes, Stripes Mask (SU)







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin