Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Celebrate With Cake - May SOTM



I used Celebrate With Cake, the May stamp of the month, on this pretty card.




To colour the images in, I used watercolor pencils.

***Good news is that the CTMH watercolor pencils are back in stock now, so I will be adding those to my next order!


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH (unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  La Vie En Rose; White Daisy CS; Pink Glitter paper
Stamp:  Celebrate With Cake - May SOTM
Inks:  Black, Versamark
Embellishments:  Bitty Sparkles
Other:  Watercolor pencils (other), Waterbrush, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Clear embossing powder





2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

How lovely! There is nothing like black and white with a pop of color!! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card, and pretty much everything you do Vicki. I've shared your card and link on my FB page today, so expect some New Zealand visitors to your blog. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin