Sunday, May 15, 2016

Just Married - Celebrate With Cake


What a sweet wedding card, if I say so myself!  lol

I used the May stamp of the month set, Celebrate With Cake for this one.



(inspired by this card by Gina Brandstetter)


I used the same technique that Gina did on her card for the flowers, where you flip the stamp over and I inked it up with Pixie and Sweet Leaf inks, and then randomly stamped them onto a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" piece of White Daisy cardstock.  Then I cleaned the stamp, flipped it over and inked the actual image in black ink and stamped them over top of the pink and green "blotches".

I stamped a few extra flowers and cut them out with my scissors to add to the cake with 3D foam tape.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  White Daisy, Slate CS
Stamp:  Celebrate With Cake - May SOTM
Inks:  Black, Sweet Leaf, Pixie, Cotton Candy, Versamark
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Small Water Brush, Micro-tip Scissors, 3D Foam Tape







2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

So sweet, Vicki! I love it!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Love it! Beautiful cake too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin