Thursday, August 4, 2016

I Am Offering a Card Buffet!!!




Hi!  I am excited to tell you all that I am holding my very first Card Buffet!

It is on Wednesday, August 17th, from 7-9 pm at the Wizard's Hangout (my home studio).

Cost is $25 for all you can make, which includes envelopes.

How it works:  I have 16 different all-occasion card designs (multiples of each) pre-cut and ready in separate baskets for you to make.  You get to choose the designs you want to make, and make as many as you want, in 2 hours.  

The baskets and supplies will be on the tables so everyone can start promptly at 7 pm.  Then at 9 pm I will collect the baskets and you will have a bunch of wonderful creations to take home with you.

I will have sample cards for you to work from and they will not be complicated designs.  I want this to be for everyone, no matter your crafting expertise!

I have room for 10 people, so please sign up soon!


* If you cannot make it or are not local, I am also offering kits (one of each design = 16 cards plus envelopes) for $50 plus shipping.  If you are interested in this option, please let me know.
Or place a $50 order on my website and get this kit for just $25 plus shipping.

I am super excited to have you here for a fun evening of crafting!


Note:  If this class goes well, I would like to offer a Card Buffet once a month.

(Only 15 cards are shown above, but there is a 16th, it was just hiding at photo time!  lol)


Looking forward to seeing you all!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin