Tuesday, August 2, 2016

It's here, it's here!!! The NEW CTMH Annual Inspirations Idea Book!



Yay, it's such an exciting time of year!

The NEW Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book is here!





Click HERE to view it online.

Or if you are in Canada, contact me today to get your very own copy.


~~~~~~~


Also, I want to let you know about the special for this month.





What could be better than treating yourself to brand new papers? How about getting even MORE paper for free!

During the month of August, when you order our Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamental papers, you can choose to get either the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals for FREE! Both of these Basics packets feature foil designs and specialty materials for making your artwork unique. Yep, this deal is basically the best!


Buy these 3 (shown above), and get 1 of these for FREE (shown below).

Rustic Home Fundamentals

Uptown Fundamentals


~~~~~~~


And, because it is a new month, there is a new Stamp of the Month!

This month's set is called Purr-fect Halloween, but it has lots of great images so it can even be used for things other than Halloween themed projects.





I just got back late last night from a trip to Las Vegas, but now that I am home, I will be getting my stamp set out to create some cute artwork to share with you.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin