Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Thin Cuts Thank You Cards


Hi everyone!

I am back today to share with you a couple of simple cards I made using the new Thin Cuts Thanks die (from Hello & Thanks).







I wanted to show you today how easy it is to use both pieces when you use the Thin Cuts dies.


First up is the Lagoon card.  I cut the "thanks" with our new die out of a piece of White Daisy cardstock, centering it approximately 3/4 of the way down.  (I set the cut out word itself aside for my second card.)

I stamped the sentiment in black ink, and then the hearts in Lagoon ink.  I added a single Bitty Sparkle, corner rounded my corners, and used 3D foam tape to pop the White Daisy cardstock piece up on the card.





For the second card, I just cut a 1/2" strip of our new Blush Fundamentals paper for the left edge.

I added a circle with our new Raspberry Fundamentals paper, and then adhered the "thanks" on top of it.

I then stamped the sentiment with black ink.

I pulled out my Thin Cuts Hearts and used the smallest heart to cut the two heart shapes, and adhered them onto my card.

Lastly I added 3 Bitty Sparkles, and then corner rounded the two corners.






Very simple cards, yet very effective.


I will be back on Thursday with some exciting news!




Happy creating!  :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE 'em!

Allie said...

Stunning cards, Vicki! I love how you used the new 'thanks' die!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin