Friday, September 16, 2016

Hello Grade 11


Well, we didn't get first day of school pics... but we made do with pictures after school on Friday of his first week back... and it was raining out, of course!  

Oh well, as a Mom, you take what you can get.  lol












I combined papers from Rustic Home Fundamentals, Memo Fundamentals, and Swan Lake paper packet.

I also used Good Life Complements, some Poppy cardstock, Heart Thin Cuts, and I cut the word GRADE using the new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge.



Happy creating!  :)






1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

These are such perfect layouts - your son has grown into such a man - my goodness! I love that you have similar poses each year - chronicling the growth and maturity. Well done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin