Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Upcoming Thin Cuts Card Class



I have a quick & new card class coming up in October, using a bunch of the new CTMH Thin Cuts dies!


We will be making these 4 cards, shown below.  (I include envelopes with all of my card classes.)


This class uses the new CTMH Hello & Thanks, Love, Happy, and Hearts Thin Cuts dies, as well as the new CTMH Colour of the Year, Sea Glass cardstock... such a pretty colour!







Come for an enjoyable time spent with friends, or meet new ones!


Date:  Friday, October 7th

Time:  7:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Cost:  $15

Location:  Wizard's Hangout Studio, 13413 Sunnyside Cove, Charlie Lake, BC

Call or text me to reserve your spot:  250-263-1489




Can't make the class, or you live too far away?  I am offering pre-cut card kits for this class (also including envelopes), for $15 plus shipping.  And it is available to order now.




Happy creating!  :)









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin