Thursday, November 3, 2016

4 Oh Deer! Christmas Cards


Hi!  Today I want to share with you some cards that I made using just some of the images included on the PML style sheet included in the Close To My Heart Oh Deer! paper packet.






Aren't they great?

And really pretty easy.

I added minimal stamping, and a few embellishments from the Oh Deer! Complements.

And some Sea Glass Glitter Paper dove-tailed pieces...







I coloured the Clear Sparkles and Bitty Sparkles with a Turquoise Blue ShinHan marker.






And added some White and Gold Twine on a couple of them.






The JOY is sparkly from using the Shimmer Brush!




Happy creating!  :)









2 comments:

Pandascrapper said...

Vicki, These cards are beautiful. Wow.

Katy said...

These are FABULOUS!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin