Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hello Lovely Thank You Card



I like to make thank you cards for my customers. 

I mailed this one out recently to a gal who hosted an online party through me, and I wanted to send her a note of thanks.






I used the Hello Lovely stamp set and matching Thin Cuts.
(Please remember that all Thin Cuts dies and bundles are on sale for 25% off this month!)

I embossed the floral image with Silver embossing powder and then coloured it in with my ShinHan markers.

The sentiment background was stamped with various thank you sentiments from a few different retired stamp sets, and Whisper ink.


~~~~~~~


If you live in Canada and would like to host an online party with me, please contact me.  I can set it up in a matter of minutes!  

Or if you would first like more information about hosting a party, let me know.  And know that it doesn't matter where you live in Canada.  All orders ship directly to the person ordering.  ♥




Happy creating!  :)







3 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

LOVE it❣ Yes, Yes, YES❣

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is a fabulous card, Vicki! I love that the background words are in a subtle gray, and the circle with the sweet flowers add just a little pop of color. It is stunning and when I get home, I'm going to need to recreate this one!
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin