Monday, March 13, 2017

Mr. & Mrs. Card



Here is a fairly simple card I made using the Hello Lovely - Cardmaking stamp set with matching Thin Cuts dies, as well as the gold stripe sheet from All About the Gold Fundamentals packet, and the blue paper from Sugar Rush paper packet.




I used Gold embossing powder to emboss the image.  Then I used Juniper and Smoothie inks and my waterbrush to watercolour the flowers and leaves.

I added a few Gold Sequins to add a nice little touch.


Oh, and don't forget, all Close To My Heart Thin Cuts dies, including bundles (ones with matching stamps) like the one I used on this card, are on sale this month for 25% off!



Happy creating!  :)





1 comment:

Lisa House said...

I love the Hello Lovely line and this card is beautiful!! Love this so much! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin