Friday, May 19, 2017

Hello... Jack


Hello...

Sorry for such a long break from posting.  We were away in Maui, enjoying life!

Today I want to share a layout with you that attendees got to create at the CTMH Spring Up Event at the end of April, using the brand new Jack paper and Jack Complements.  Love it!






We also made 6 cards with the new Little Dreamer paper, and I will share that with you next time.


If you don't have a copy of the NEW Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog, you need it!  Please let me know and I can get one out to you.



Happy creating! :)




2 comments:

Linda T. said...

Unfortunately, I don't leave you enough comments, but I want you to know I LOVE your work. You are such a talented artist and I appreciate you sharing your amazing mad skills with us!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great layouts! I love this paper pack!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin