Monday, February 5, 2018

Pretty Butterfly Birthday Wishes




I used a couple of different stamp sets on this card.

The butterfly is from Chelsea Gardens - Cardmaking stamp set.

And the other images are from the February SOTM set, Sunny Thoughts.  (You can get Sunny Thoughts during February for just $6 with a minimum $50 order, or order it without a minimum order for $23.)




The paper I used is from the Gimme Some Sugar paper packet.  Gimme Some Sugar is baking themed, but it works so lovely with this card.  

There are actually only a couple of prints in the package with baking images, and it is double sided paper with a completely different pattern on the opposite side.   So it could be used to make a wonderful recipe album, beautiful baking/cooking layouts, and so much more!  I especially love the woodgrain paper in this pack! 



Happy creating!  :)





2 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cock-eyed sentiment focal piece...so brilliant!

Chris said...

Whoa! I just saw this. Gorgeous! I think I need this paper pack now too :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin