Friday, June 1, 2018

June SOTM - A Bushel and a Peck - 6x6 One Sheet Wonder


Oh my, I have been sitting on this set of cards for a while and I am happy to be able to share them with you now that it is June!

Have you seen the June Stamp of the Month set, A Bushel and a Peck?  So cute!!!

I used my 6x6 One Sheet Wonder cutting guides to create this set.
(I have my 6x6 One Sheet Wonder cutting guides for sale for just $3, if you are interested.)

These images were so fun to colour with a mix of markers, and inks with a waterbrush.














~~~~~~~



On a side note, I have a new SOTM Card Kit available, where when you purchase the June SOTM set or add it to your order, I will send you a card kit featuring this adorable stamp set.  (Note:  it is not the cards shown above, but the ones shown below.)






And I have another new card kit available for June, called Beautiful Friendship Card Kit, which you can get for free with a $60 purchase.  You can double up your kits by placing a $60 order and adding the SOTM set for just $6.  And I will mail you the Bushel and a Peck Card Kit (shown above) AND the Beautiful Friendship Card Kit for FREE!  Contact me for more details, as there are a few items you will need to purchase for the Beautiful Friendship Card Kit if you want to create it as shown.





With my Beautiful Friendship Card Kit, the more you purchase, the more you get for FREE.

If you bump your order up to $100, you will also get a roll of White Ribbon for FREE.
And if you bump your order up to $150, you will get the White Ribbon AND a A1220 Be You stamp set for FREE!

*** This offer is available only through me.




Happy creating!  :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin