Saturday, August 11, 2018

2018 Holiday Expressions Product Share



Close To My Heart has a NEW catalog that is set to go live on September 1st.

And I have decided to offer you all a product share!




The NEW Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions catalog is full of so many wonderful things, and believe me when I say that you will want it all!  I am offering you a share so you can get some of each of the beautiful papers and embellishments offered in this catalog.  This way you will get a huge selection, without spending huge money.


Cost is $110 + $15 shipping to anywhere in Canada


(if you are local, you can pick up your share from my house to save the shipping cost)


This Share Includes:

Assortment from of all the NEW papers:   66 pieces of 12x6 patterned papers
  • Boutique, Hello Pumpkin, Grateful Heart, ‘Tis the Season, Oh What Fun, Seasons Mix-In  (if you would prefer to have 33 full sheets of the patterned papers instead of 12x6 pieces, please let me know in advance -- but note that the shipping cost will be higher)

Glitter paper:  3 pieces of 12x6
  • Gold, White, Black (1 of each)

Foil paper:  2 pieces of 12x6
  • Gold, Silver (1 of each)

Assortment of ribbon:  2 yards of each
  • White & Gold Skinny, Gold Sequin, Candy Apple Striped, Black & Gold, Black Shimmer, Fern-Stitched, Raspberry Baker’s Twine

Assortment of Embellishments:  approximately 230+ pieces
  • Red Pearls, Clear Sparkles, Silver Glitter Gems, Black & White Dots, Sugarplum Glitter Gems, Gold-Flecked Glitter Gems, Gold Glitter Gems, Grey Gems

Cards & Envelopes:  10 White card bases & 10 envelopes


*** Please note:  This has to be pre-paid before August 31st at midnight.  I will be placing the order on September 1st.  Once I receive the products, I will begin work on cutting, sorting and packaging all the shares.  They should be mailed out around mid-September.  Please note that your entire order will be shipped, so if any items are on backorder, shipping may be delayed.


Contact me today if you wish to join.  

vwizniuk@gmail.com




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin