Monday, January 7, 2019

New Year's Eve


I had a blast ringing in the new year with some of my closest friends on New Year's Eve, a little over a week ago.


For my layout, I used papers from the new Feels Like Home paper packet, as well as Gold Glitter paper, Gold Foil paper, and Black, Eggplant and White Daisy cardstock.



I cut the title using our Cricut Artbooking cartridge, and the Block Numbers Thin Cuts dies for the numbers.



The stamps I used are retired past stamp of the month sets from 2016 and 2017, which both had a New Year's theme.







Other items used were Black and Eggplant inks, Gold Glitter Gems, Journal Pen, and Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder.




Happy New Year & happy creating!  :)





1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Fantastic layout! I look forward to your future posts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin