Monday, March 18, 2019

Inspire Card Set


I've been going through my many years of accumulated stash of papercrafting items, selling off as much as I can of the things I won't use.

In doing that, I have come across quite a few things that has made me want to play...

These papers are one of the items.  They are from an 8x8 paper pad from October Afternoon called Report Card.  They have an antique-y, old school feel to them.  So pretty in person.

I paired the papers up with a retired CTMH stamp set called Inspire, to create this set of cards.












I also used the new CTMH I Heart Us Cardmaking stamp set on the card above and below.








You should go through your stash and see what inspires you to create!


Happy creating!  :)





5 comments:

John Kayes - Osprey Drones, LLC said...

Hi! Wonderful post.
For any other help regarding Drone Service,
feel free to reach our experts via commercial real estate photography new jersey (609) 992-1746

Arpitha said...


SATTA KING Results and Leak Satta No before everyone else. For SATTA Matka result , chart and number for Desawar, Gali, Faridabad, and Ghaziabad check our website daily








Sattaking online charts
Satta king Faridabad

Satta king gali
satta king
Sattaking charts
Satta king online

alam said...

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. cinema near me

Shivam said...

Find the best Fixed mortgage rate in  Kenora that work perfectly for you. We make it easy to compare rates in Kenora big banks and top brokers for free. Best mortgage rate in Kenora

Shivam said...

Finding Car Accident Lawyer in Canada? So VSR Law can assist you in recovering damages and ensure that your Motor Vehicle Accident claim is as strong as possible. Car Accident Lawyer in Cambridge

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin