Monday, March 18, 2019

Washi Tape Holder


It has been a while since I posted here, but I've been posting things over on my Facebook page.

So now it's time to play catch-up.  ;)


The original instructions for this Washi Tape Holder were done by Pootles.
You can find her video tutorial here.

I simply adjusted her measurements for my needs, and have my measurements in a photo below.

You can find sooooo many vidoes on YouTube done by Pootles. 
Luv her.  ♥




As my amount of rolls of Washi expands, I can easily add another holder.









Happy creating!  :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

play bazaar satta king
play bazaar satta king good one.

Play bazaar said...

play bazaar satta king Create a unique Facebook page that is capapble of standing apart from the rest. The key to marketing on Facebook is to not look just like the other guys.

Play Bazaar city said...

A good tip to help combat depression, is to make sure you eat a well balanced and healthy diet. Your diet should include plenty of raw fruits and vegetables, play bazaar satta king

Sattakingin said...

A blockage in your nasal passages does not allow optimal airflow, which causes you to snore. Corrective surgery may be possible to help you stop snoring.play bazaar satta king

Sattakingin said...

A great investment that you can make if you snore during the night is to purchase nasal strips. These strips go on the roof of your nose and help to increase the flow of air in and out of your body. play bazaar satta king

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin