Sunday, May 19, 2024

NEW Cutting Guide to Create 12 Cards!

 Hi everyone!

It has been a while, but I am back.  This time I am sharing a look at some cards I made using the new Stampin' Up! Take to the Sky DSP and the Adventurous Sky stamp set and dies.



I love how they turned out.  I hope you do, too.

You could easily change out the sentiments for Father's Day cards, as well.

Or really any occasion, for the guys in your life.


Here is a closer view of each card.









For supplies to create these cards:

SHOP:  https://wizardshangout.stampinup.net

·       163447 Adventurous Sky bundle (stamp set & dies)

·       163756 Simply Said Mix & Match photopolymer stamp set

·       163436 Take to the Sky DSP

·       Cardstock: 

o   Smoky Slate

o   Copper Clay

o   Night of Navy

o   White

·       Inks:

o   Memento Black

o   Night of Navy

·       Watercolor Pencils

·       Stampin’ Dimensionals


How can you create these cards yourself?

I made it super easy for you.

I created a cutting guide, which creates 3 each of 4 different cards, and it is available now for just $6 CAD.

(For personal use, or for SU! Demonstrators to use for a class.)

(I can accept etransfers if you are in Canada, and Paypal for outside of Canada.)


Just use my email address to send payment to, along with a note letting me know which template you are purchasing, and I will email the PDF to you.  

My email:  vwizniuk@gmail.com


(Also, if anyone knows how to set up an automatic download on Blogger so it will allow you to download after purchase, please let me know.  I am not sure how to do that.)😃


Happy creating!

💗

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin