Monday, August 11, 2008

Artfully Asian thank you card...


I am in a card club with my SU friend - we meet about every 5-6 weeks or so - and with my last order, I broke down and bought this retiring set. I've been eyeballing it for the past year. I have some sets I have cut and adhered to their little wooden blocks, but haven't even used yet. My resolution this year is to use all the sets that I buy at least once and to try to buy with a purpose.... quit buying stuff on a whim. The latter is the harder! LOL


What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Artfully Asian stamp set (SU)
Annotations (October SOTM) sentiment
Amethyst B&Ts (retired)
Sweet Leaf, Colonial White and Hydrangea C/S
Watercolor paper
Black Staz-On ink
Sweet Leaf, Bubblegum, Hydrangea and Grey Flannel inks
Waterbrush
Hydrangea Bigger Brads
Sweet Leaf ribbon (from Colonial White collection ribbons)
Small pink Just Blooms Big Pinks flowers
Sponges to ink flower
Scallop scissors
Pop-dots (other)

1 comment:

Jeani said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I bought this set from SU several years ago and it has always been one of my favorites . . . I don't think it's possible to make a bad card with such a beautiful stamp! Can't wait to see what stamps you pull out of the dust!! ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin