Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Greatest Glory...


My fellow CTMH sistah, Lourae Minor, shared a card today with some great instructions on how to create the background for this card. She made it look so easy that I had to try it out for myself. My thanks to Lourae for inspiring this creation, as I like how it turned out. Even Lee said "it's really nice", which is a step up from his usual comment of "it's alright or it's fine". LOL The tree stamp is an old individual Rubber Stampede stamp that I bought a couple years back, but the rest is CTMH.


What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Follow Your Dreams stamp set
Solo B stamp set (circle)
Winter Woods (Rubber Stampede)
White Daisy and Black C/S
Topiary, Black, Honey, Lilac Mist and Star Spangled Blue inks

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is so beautiful! TFS

Barbara said...

Vicki....This card is beautiful! I also saw the card that inspired you and it's also gorgeous.
Your creations are always a treat to see.
TFS ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin