Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday card for Sarah


Little Miss Sarah (my BFFs daughter) is turning 6 on Friday! Sarah told me that she likes Tinkerbell, so this was as close to Tink as I could come up with without owning anything Tink! I'm sure she'll like it! :o)


What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Dreams & Dragons (retired SU)
Hydrangea, Sweet Leaf and White Daisy C/S
Pink Carnation B&T (retired)
Watercolor paper (other)
Black Staz-On ink
Hydrangea, Baby Pink, Bubblegum, Hollyhock, Honey, Tulip, Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue, Juniper and Lilac Mist inks
Watercolor brush
Glue pen
Prisma Glitter
1 1/2" Fiskars circle punch
Scallop circle punch (SU)
Sm. and Lg. Oval punches (SU)
Corner rounder punch
Pop-dots (other)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I absolutely love your blog! Thanks for being super creative and always showing us your work.
Sandra T.
CTMH sister

Kim Burmeister said...

Very cute! She will love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin