Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grateful card... (featuring new September Stamp of the Month)


Finally found a little play time. I was away for awhile... took Jessica and Jocelyn off to college (about 10 hrs away), but now we're back home and their studies began yesterday. School starts for Cole next Tuesday (grade 3 already), so I'm hoping to find even more ME-time! YAY for school.... "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." LOL


What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Treasure Life (Sept. SOTM)
Perfect Day B&Ts
Chocolate, Colonial White, White Daisy and Juniper C/S
Creme Brulee, Juniper, Tulip and Chocolate inks
Versamark and clear embossing powder
Craft heater
Chocolate brads
Photo Corner punch (SU)
Sm. and Lg. Oval punches (SU)
Scallop scissors
Make-up sponges (other)

5 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Holy Moly! I love this card! I can't pick my favorite part. I love each detail...AWESOME!

Laurel said...

I love the card, beautiful! I love your 'most wonderful time of the year' - I used to think so too but now that I am teaching grade 1 full time I don't quite think so!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- love your Sep SOM card -- very pretty!

Barbara said...

I love this card. I hope to get a good chunk of time to play with all of my new CTMH products.....

Stacy said...

This one is beautiful!!! TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin