Monday, August 18, 2008

With Sympathy...


Unfortunately it looks as though we will be going to a funeral. (They are still searching for the young man.) I made this card to give to his family, as the outcome is not looking good. :o(


What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Perfect Day B&T
Colonial White and Juniper C/S
Juniper ink
Comforting Thoughts stamp set (retired)
Big Pinks (white flower)
Juniper bigger brad
Connections Club Tokens (Fall/Winter '08)
Corner rounder
Pop-dots (other)

4 comments:

Tiff said...

That's so unfortunate... Beautiful card and I might have to case some of it ;)

Kim Burmeister said...

Oooo, very pretty! Love all the new toys and the new CC.

Sorry about the news!

God bless!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is amazing right down to the cc rewards medallion! I'm sorry about the circumstances. I'll pray for peace and comfort for the family. BR-T

Rangerhanna said...

Beautiful card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin