Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Smile (with singing bird) card...


Well, I have to say, I really like the new book format of the Originals. This design is called Tie Back Tag and I altered it to a 8x4 card (instead of 8x3.5). I used the Evensong Creative Basics stripe B&T and just covered the red stripe with 1/2" strips of Olive C/S. Then I took some White Daisy C/S and ran it through my paper crimper and cut 1/4" strips and placed those down the center of the Olive strips. Adds a little extra character with the corrugated look, even though it doesn't show very well in the photo - it looks really cool IRL. The polka dots were done with a 1/2" circle punch.


What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Originals - Tie Back Tag design
April Word Puzzle stamp set
Evensong Creative Basics B&T (altered)
White Daisy, Bamboo, New England Ivy, Olive and Sorbet C/S
Olive, New England Ivy and Sorbet inks
Sorbet ricrac
Sorbet brads
Sorbet Token (CC)
Paper crimping tool (other

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin