Thursday, August 14, 2008

Whooo Loves You card...


This stamp set is really cute, so it was my first stamp purchase from the new CTMH Fall/Winter Idea Book. I'm really enjoying the new colors, too. (Sorbet, Tulip, Creme Brulee and Juniper.) This one came together really quickly, which I like. Sometimes I spend too much time making one card, so it's much appreciated when they're easy. Not that anyone is twisting my arm to do time-expensive cards, it's just where I am at, in the moment, and go with it. LOL

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Whooo Loves You stamp set (available for order Sept. 1st)
White Daisy, Creme Brulee, Juniper and textured Chocolate C/S
Chocolate, Cocoa, Creme Brulee, Juniper and Sorbet inks
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Paper crimping tool (other)
White Daisy ricrac
Black journal pen for the eyes (CM)
Mega and Giga Marvy Uchida scallop circle punches
2" Fiskars circle punch
Pop-dots (other)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I ordered this stamp first too! :D It should be here monday along with my new papers too! :D Your card is super adorable....I love it! :D

Nicole Bailey said...

super cute-I need to get this stamp set. :O) I got all the new colors but no stamp sets! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin