Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Inspired card... All Decked Out (Nov. SOTM)


Faith Hofrichter (AKA Markie's Mom), one of my stamping idols, posted a card on her blog yesterday that I knew I had to reproduce! She is such a source of inspiration for me. This is my version of her card. I made mine 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" in size. TFL

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
All Decked Out stamp set (Nov. SOTM)
Festive Thoughts stamp set
Juniper and Colonial White C/S
Perfect Day B&T
Cuttlebug embossing folder (snowflake)
Black, Juniper and Sorbet inks
Sparkles
CC metal charm
White Daisy organdy
Grommet (from sewing section at Walmart)
DMC floss (in Juniper color - I used to Cross-stitch many moons ago)
1 1/2" circle punch
Pop-dots
Black journal pen (for the dots)
Waterbrush

3 comments:

Alanna said...

This card is just too cute. I absolutely love it.

Kim Burmeister said...

Nice card! I haven't got my set out to play with yet. Great job!

Laurel said...

I love it Vicki!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin