Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Merry Christmas... a card


This is my version of a card done by Rachel Hope. I love the richness of the colors in the Enchanted paper pack. It looks so much richer in person and I can't seem to get the colors right with my camera. I hope you like it. ;o)

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
December Word Puzzle stamp set
Magical Season stamp set
Enchanted B&T
Nature's Treasures B&T (Garnet)
Staz-on Black ink
Smokey Plum, Garnet, Garden Green, Parchment and Blush inks
Waterbrush
Watercolor paper (other)
Pewter bigger brads
Lg. oval punch (SU)
Purple oval cut with Cricut (George & Basic Shapes)
Scallop oval - Marvy Uchida Mega punch
Liquid Applique
Prisma Glitter
Inksentials White Gel Pen
Green ribbon (? from LSS - my old stash)
Flowers - Prima
Pop-dots (other)
Make-up sponges (other)

3 comments:

Nicole Bailey said...

beautiful card!
I never would of thought to use those colors for a christmas card but they work especially with the traditional santa!
BTW, I'm a CTMH consultant too. :O)
Love your work on the BB. :O)

Nicole Bailey said...

BTW, Love the enchanted forest pic on your banner-all western canadians recognize that castle on the way to/from vancouver. lol

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Vicki! I love this card! The liquid applique and the colors are awesome! Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin