Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Friends card...


I woke up with a pounding headache along with a cold this morning... it's finally subsided enough that I could play. I accidentally stamped the darker corner flourish with Tea Dye distressing ink and had to go with it. I meant to stamp all the corners in Creme Brulee. Oh well, another happy accident. TFL

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Legendary Moments stamp set
Toile stamp set (retired)
Black, Creme Brulee, Hollyhock inks
Tea Dye distressing ink (Ranger)
Black and Colonial White C/S
Notebook B&T
Marvy Uchida mega oval scallop punch
Wide oval punch (SU)
Waterbrush
Nature's Ambiance Rub-ons - Friends
Pink gems (other)
Creme ribbon and black/white gingham ribbon (other)
Pop-dots (other)
Make-up sponges (other)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin