Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Noel card... (non-traditional Chrismtas colors)


This was one of the cards I started on my Monday craft day, but had forgotten my Creme Brulee C/S at home. So it was quick to finish off this morning. ;o)

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Shining Star stamp set
December Word Puzzle stamp set
Legendary Moments stamp set
Black, Tulip, Creme Brulee and Colonial White C/S
Black, Tulip, Sorbet and Creme Brulee inks
Black brads and bitty brads
Fiskars scissors - cloud (other)
Scallop edge punch (SU)
Glue pen
Prisma Glitter
Gingham ribbon (Walmart)
Pop-dots (other)
Make-up sponges (other)

1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

I have this stamp set and haven't played with it yet. You are inspiring me to get it out and create! I don't think mine will look as good as the ones you are creating. AWESOME work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin