Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey There Cupcake... another cupcake card


I love this stamp set... can you tell? I woke up yesterday morning with the thoughts of how to put a cherry on top of whipping cream on this stamp set. I found some time this morning to create my card and I like how it turned out. As usual, it looks better in person!

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Originals - Log Cabin
That's Amore B&Ts
Cupcake Sprinkles SS
Chocolate and Colonial White CS
Chocolate ink
Brown Staz-on
Nature's Ambiance Chocolate rub-ons
Liquid Applique
(Real) Chocolate baking sprinkles (other)
Cranberry Button
Black Waxy Flax
Embossing stylus
Liquid Glass
Make-up sponge (other)
Pop dots (other)

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cute! I just got this stamp set. Love how you paper pieced the bottom of the cupcake. Great job!

Jenn said...

Very cute card! I'd be the crazy recipient picking off the sprinkles and eating them! AHA! TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin