Friday, January 16, 2009

Love That Face! layout


I've been itching to do a layout and looked through my pics. I came across this single 5x7 one of Cole that I love. So I decided to finally cut into my Key To My Heart papers and this is what I created. I like how it turned out.

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Reflections: Bottom Border - Title
Spot On Backgrounds SS
Key To My Heart SS
Key To My Heart B&Ts
Colonial White, Chocolate, Tulip and Juniper CS
Chocolate, Tulip, Juniper and Sorbet inks
Dimensional Elements
Chocolate brads and bigger brads
Sorbet ribbon
Clear Embossing Powder
Cricut - All Mixed Up cartridge
Pop-dots (other)
Make-up sponges (other)

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Great page! I like it when people scrap every day memories. Your title with different fonts is awesome!

Jena said...

All of your creations are always SO fabulous and this page is no exception! GREAT picture, perfect title, and awesome accents - love it all - TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin