Friday, January 16, 2009

Mama card...


The night I got home from Hawaii, a good friend of mine called me with some very exciting news... they are expecting thier 3rd child! What a shock, since they thought they were done! I made this card for her a couple of days ago, but haven't given it to her yet.

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Family Ties - Adults SS
Miracle SS (retired)
Emporium and Emporium Creative Basics B&Ts
Twilight, Sweet Leaf, Vineyard Berry and White Daisy CS
Black Staz-on ink
Black, Vineyard Berry, Twilight and Bamboo inks
110 Special Black copic (because my friend has black hair)(LSS)
E00 Skin White copic (LSS)
Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
1 1/8", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circle punches (other)
Vineyard Berry Grosgrain
Make-up sponge (other)
Pop-dots (other)
Pewter Brad
Dew drops (Michaels)

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

You have been busy! Another paper pack that is on my list. I haven't decided on the people stamps yet. I like what you did with this one. Great card!

Jennifer said...

OOOHHH I have not seen this card yet!! Super cute!! Dang you for making me want this stamp set now!

See, I told you that I stalk you on your blog.....LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin