Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Guys... 1 page layout


I had a bunch (although not all) of my photos from our Chrismtas vacation printed yesterday, so I have a lot of new inspiration to work with. This LO is from Reflections - Main Frame - Quarter Circle.

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Reflections - Main Frame - Quarter Circle
Stardust B&Ts
Autumn Terracotta and Colonial White CS
Cocoa and Dutch Blue die cuts and Star DE (Basic and Summer Dazzling Die Cuts)
Cocoa grosgrain
Cocoa marker
Colonial White ink
Hodge Podge Color Ready Alpha
Big Circle Coluzzle
1 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches (EK Success)
Scallop edge punch (SU)
Silver bookplate (SU)
Sewing machine

2 comments:

Amanda D. said...

Fabulous........I love what you did with the stars and circles....ingenious! ;o)

Kandi said...

I love the stitching on this layout Vicki! I haven't been brave enough to try it yet. I'll have to start with a card since I'm still new at scrapbook layouts and don't do those as often.

Your work is always great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin