Friday, January 30, 2009

Swim... a 2 page layout




I used a Page Maps LO design for this. It's not my favourite LO I've done, but it's okay. I think it's more that I had something different in my mind for these pics and I ended up taking it a completely different way. KWIM?

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Creative Basics Emporium B&T
Game On B&T
Black, Colonial White and Moonstruck CS
Moonstruck and Crystal Blue inks
Black marker
Black journaling pen
White Daisy Dazzling Die Cuts
Colonial White ricrac
Corner rounder
White Daisy brads: bigger, regular and mini
Instrinsic Backgrounds SS
Nature's Ambience white rub-ons
Sanding block
Curly Labels punch (SU)
Blackboard alphabets (Cosmo Cricket)
Versamark Dazzle - frost (Tsukineko)
Make-up sponge

1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Great layout! Your pics are awesome. Love the scallops!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin