Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another birthday...



Well, Cole had another birthday party this past weekend. For a gift, I ended up just getting a gift card. It's so hard to buy for people you know well, never mind for people you don't know at all. My son wanted to give his friend a toy that I couldn't find in the store, so...when all else fails, I give gift cards. Cole picked the stamp set he wanted to use and colored in the images himself. I picked cardstock from the colors he chose to color with and simply assembled a card. I made a simple pocket inside to hold the gift card and voila! Easy, peasy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I totally case'd this card! I love it. It's on my blog under 'cards using family ties SS' I gave full credit to you! Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin