Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Purse Card Holder





Yesterday morning I saw a "Purse card holder" on Jodi Collins blog (stampingalatte.blogspot.com) and just had to make one for myself. There were no instructions, so I just came up with my own template. I'm rather liking the simpler cards lately, too.

What I used:

Perfect Day B&T
Silhouette B&T
Black, Colonial White and Juniper CS
Black ink
Legendary Moments SS
Cupcake Sprinkles SS
Thoughtful Seasons SS
Just Blooms flower
Sparkles
Nestabilities Scalloped Oval die
Scallop edge punch (SU)
Grommets (sewing dept. at Walmart)
Black wide satin ribbon (Walmart)
Sentiment - Yummy SAB (SU)
Light blue dew drop (Michaels)

5 comments:

Big Red Scraps said...

I just got the perfect black ribbon for this project. Thanks for the inspiration... and directions!

Alanna said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous. I love the cards and the purse holder. Thanks for the instructions. It might be something that I could do.

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting the instructions! I LOVE this.

Kim Burmeister said...

Vicki, this is beautiful! Thanks for posting your directions. You're awesome!

Jenn said...

Very pretty!!! I love these papers with black - so classy! Thanks for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin