Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby shower gift (boxed set of thank you's)







Here's a project I started a while ago and just found the time this morning to finish. It's using my Double Scraplings idea for the thank you cards, and I created the little box to house them in. I've seen these boxes before and thought they're just so cute, but I had to create my own cutting guide to house my double scraplings. I have intentions of giving these to my friend who's having a baby boy in August, but knowing me, I'll make something else... lol

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Childhood stamp set
Say It In Style stamp set
Animal Cookies B&Ts
White Daisy and Dutch Blue CS
Black, Dutch Blue and Tulip inks
White Daisy ricrac
White Daisy brad
Just Blooms Summer Posies
CC metal charm

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE this paper...I nearly didn't get it. Your little cards and box are just darling.

Unknown said...

These are absolutely amazing. I'm sure your mommy to be friend was so appreciative of such a beautiful and practical gift. You rock!

Unknown said...

Oooohhhhhhhh - I've been away too long! I love everything about this project! It is beautiful - thank you for sharing!

Krista Ritskes said...

This is a beautiful gift! It looks so easy to make. Love the sentiment inside the circle!

JustMargo said...

Vicki these are SO cute. You do such beautiful work! TFS
--Margo
http://MargosGarden.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin